|Band Member Information|
|1. Bring a music stand to
all rehearsals and concerts.
2. Concert Dress: Men - White dress shirt, dark long tie, black pants, shoes, socks. Women - white top, black slacks or skirt, black shoes. NO SANDALS.
3. Regular summer schedule: Tuesday rehearsals 7:30-9:30 p.m. at the American Legion Post 6 (see map). Wednesday concerts 8:00 p.m. Highland Park. Check your schedule carefully as there are some changes. Other sites used are Kokomo High School and the Johanning Center.
4. In case of rain come to the park first. There will be a concert somewhere.
5. If you are a first time member please see the band manager, Larry Kirkman (765-453-0098) at the first rehearsal. He will need your address, phone number, social security number and e-mail address if you have one.
6. If you take a music folder home after a rehearsal it is your responsibility to see that the folder in at the concert, even if you are not there. Do not take folders home after a concert.
Welcome to the Kokomo Park Band! We hope you enjoy playing with us.
Return to Homepage